[Harp-L] Re: Pocket Sax for sale/ Price cut (OT)

   A fellow harpster caught me being lazy. When I
posted my $75 price I was reducing it according
to the $95 price at the Xaphoon.com site. He sent
Web addresses where there were discount prices
for new ones running from $54.95 to around $84.
    Because I skipped Googling and took the
Xaphoon.com prices as gospel, I was overpriced at
$75. However, it should be noted that I am
including the cloth case ($20 at Xaphoon, doesn't
appear to be offered at other dealers) and a
batch of reeds, plus the usual fingering chart
and mouthpiece cover.
   So, I'm reducing my price to $50 plus s&i, a
real bargain with those extras.

Bob Loomis
Concord Ca

Make Yahoo! your homepage.