[Harp-L] Tube PA's

Hey Jim,

I have an all tube 4 channel PA head. It is a Garnet from the early 70's.
Here is a web page with specs. Mine also has reverb on board.
http://www.garnetamps.com/specsprovocal.htm

It worked fine last time I plugged it in but I never had it gone over. I had
an offer of $500.00 for it a few years back but didn't want to part with it.

When you do your research see what others say about these heads. If you have
an interest now I could use the cash! I would sell it now for $300.00 plus
shipping. My plan with it was to use a different pre amp tube in each
channel so I could have a selection of "tones". I did a few swaps and it was
kinda cool but that was as far as I got.

Let me know what you find out either way if you will.

WB

PS: Jim has first dibs if interested but others can contact me as well in
case he doesn't