From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of MundHarp@xxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2007 12:34 PM
To: ken.brocx@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Organ key in "Help Me"

I've been playing "help me" or "green onions" for YEARS  &  YEARS...
"Sonny
Boy" played it in "2nd position" on a regular 10 hole marine  band or a
12 hole
Echo Vamper... Depending on the gig... I can't remember the  key he used
play it in. Probably an "a" harp playing in "e".... That is a  guess! I
could
be wrong.
John Walden
London