[Harp-L] Turbine

I've heard a couple songs by the band Turbine on a jam band radio program/podcast called Endless Boundaries. (www.endlessboundaries.com)  They caught my attention because they are one of the few jam bands to use harmonica in any significant way, the others being Blues Traveler, Jason Ricci & New Blood, and Old Crow Medicine Show.  The band has a bluegrass feel similar to Yonder Mountain String Band, but more electric (including some amplified harmonica with effects).  It's really great stuff with quite a lot of good harp content.

Does anyone else know of this band?  Any concert reports?

Jonathan Metts