Re: [Harp-L] C7 +4 ????

Thanks...good point...I knew that but hadn't thought of applying
it...might be cool to play b7-1-3-#4-5 too? When I get home form work I'll
try both.
As to context, I was speaking in general terms but "Girl from Ipanema" is
the tune I was playing when the question occured to me. What I have been
doing as one approach to the tune was playing phrases based on the lydian
dominant scale when I got to the B7+4 and Gb7+4 and it occured to me that
I wasn't sure how to  best voice the arpeggios of those chords...this is
the curse of being mostly self-taught, I suppose.
WVa bob