[Harp-L] Reach Tour

. . . . a perfect day on the crystal clear Snake River but no fish. Watching the time float by as my stocks take a dive. What s difference a day makes. A big comet strikes the earth and, bammm, no more harmonica playing. Might stay here a few more days, it's hard to leave paradise, but then again, this Teton Valley is in a boom time, buildings going up everywhere, it's "was" a hidden jewell. Just watch, before you know it there will be a harmonica club. I'm tired.

  Reach