Re: [Harp-L] Portable Battery Powered Amps

Preston Smith uses a megaphone to good effect.  I wonder if one can wire a bullet mic to a megaphone?  Anyway, I am looking for a cheap (used?) megaphone for the fun of trying it out.  I'll let ya know.   Anyone else know about this strange road?  Preston, you on this list?

Also, David "Jazmaan" Fairweather had a  very nice portable amp, I forget it's name, a great gutsy sound but not cheap, like around $700.

-Dave Fertig