[Harp-L] re: harmonica in the Mexican revolution

> The only reference I can think of right now is fictional, the movie ''Once Upon a Time in
 >the West,'' where Charles Bronson plays the harmonica throughout the
> movie, which I believe is set during the mexican revolution.
>Dave Payne Sr.
>Elk River Harmonicas

  No Mexican revolution in "Once upon a time in the West", as I recall it. Great flick, though, with a harmonica at it´s dark centre.
    Sergio Leone´s following film, "Duck you sucker", takes place during the Mexican revolution, ma sensa armonica ...

  Martin