Re: [Harp-L] Portable Battery Powered Amps

A Shure Green Bullet into a Pignose sounds surprisingly good for Chicago blues. For relatively low-volume situations, it might be the first choice for portable blues amps.

The Roland Micro Cube sounds absolutely terrific with any kind of electric guitar. It's a B to B+ amp for harp, in my opinion. But if you play guitar as well as harp, it's practically a mandatory purchase. I don't know anything else that costs $125 new and sounds so good with a guitar. It's great for recording, too.

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com
harmonica blog at http://myspace.com/richardhunterharp
Latest mp3s always at http://broadjam.com/rhunter