[Harp-L] Bach on the Harmonica

For those of you waiting for the final music and CD of several Bach pieces for the harmonica, you will have to wait until I finish one more Hong Kong project CD; money over art again!

Everything is very close to done, but it will be January before I finish it. I will get in done soon. Then comes my project to record the Arthur Benjamin Harmonica Concerto and the Tcherepnin Harmonica Concerto, then retire to shuffle board and ...........

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com