[Harp-L] Kim Wilson, Jerry Portnoy & Rick Estrin

Hi everybody:

Re: Conference Call with *Kim Wilson, Jerry Portnoy and Rick Estrin
*
On Monday, November 19th, at 1 PM Eastern time, I will be hosting a
conference call with Kim, Jerry and Rick to hear what they're up to these
days.  If you'd like to listen in, go to www.BluesAtTheRitz.com for
instructions on how to do that.

If you have a question for them, type it in at www.BluesAtTheRitz.com and
we'll try to get it answered on the call.

If you can't listen live, we'll try to get the recording available on-line.

Mark your calendar for 1 PM EST on Monday, November 19th.

Regards.

Steve Markowski
888-568-8382
www.BluesAtTheRitz.com