[Harp-L] Re: Subject: Alisa Nakashian-Holsberg's Glass Armonica/ Ben Franklin

This may have been posted before, not sure.  The first link gives the
information about Ben Franklin's invention of the actual device..the second  about a
current performer and the third a way to "test" it yourself....this last  one
wasn't for me..or my cats.  Scared them out of the room...think I'll  stick
with the chromatic for the time being.

_Click  here: Benjamin Franklin . Inquiring Mind . Glass Armonica | PBS_
(http://www.pbs.org/benfranklin/l3_inquiring_glass.html)

_Click here: The  Glass Armonica: Samples, by Alisa Nakashian-Holsberg_
(http://www.crystalisa.com/content/samples.html)

_Click  here: Play The Armonica_
(http://sln.fi.edu/franklin/musician/virtualarmonica.html)

Elizabeth