[Harp-L] Seydel Black favorite

I have a Suzuki that did (or does) that occasionally. I finally figured it
out. One time I got it apart and there was a mustache hair stuck in the
reed. It only happened in the low holes and most of the time, if I kept
trying to play it, it would start working again. I assume the hair that
clogged it would come loose and blow through. Don't know if that's your
problem, but that is the only harp that does this for me. maybe a similar
problem? I have a harpmaster that did that when new as well, but doesn't
anymore once I used it a bit. Not sure what that problem was. Maybe the next
reply will address that one.

Shawn Williams
Albuquerque, NM