[Harp-L] Funeral...When the Saints Go Marching In

Gidday,

I am after harmonica interpretations I can incorporate and/or learn from,
for my step-dads upcoming funeral, of "When the Saints Go Marching In". It
is only a matter of days away, and I am an intermediate 3 year player. I am
thinking of trying to work up repetitive verses of the song, with different
techniques. I can play octaves, tongue blocking and switching (albeit in its
infancy), so any help would be much appreciated. If any MP3s are available
of such interpretations, I'd appreciate whatever anyone is prepared to beam
over. Thanks in anticipation.

Reg

Tony Renshaw

Sydney Australia