[Harp-L] Harp amps and mics comparrison in NY

Hi you guys,
   It sounds like there's a lot of interest in this harp amp comparison and with enougth notice, I might be willing to drive up from NC to attend.  I'm betting that some other folks from the south and beyond might consider it too.  It would very cool to meet and talk to various other players and amp builders and hopefully some mic builders too.   If it works out that I can't get there, I'm willing to have one down here in the south for all the folks down here who can't make it to NY.  Please e-mail me off list so I can get an idea of how many folks might be interested in doing one.
I would certainly invite any amp and mic builder to come and take part.
Dennis.............do you have any idea when this might happen?
Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski
www.bluesworldorder.net
www.myspace.com/harpwezo