[Harp-L] FXs / Phaser / Delay / Reverb For Recording Or Live Performances

Hurricane sez :

Not long ago "  Joe Glover " asked about help on Phase shifters and I thought this might be something for him and others here useful in helping understand some stuff in regards to phase shifters and beyond especially if your interested in recording via your computer or a stand alone type unit like my Digitech GNX4 or any other device like it that has FXs available to use when  recording/editing and or live performances .

< http://www.mastering1.com/mastering-recording-tips.html >

I found this URL in the Digitech GNX4 forum

Have fun kids !

Sincerely :

Hurricane Ramon

Aka :