[Harp-L] a list of harp players online

With the help of this list, Ben Felton's Planet Harmonica list, and countless websites, I've tried to compile a single list of harp players (diatonic/chromatic/etc.; and, mostly, those still alive) online. If your name (or someone you know/admire) is not on the list and you have a website, e-mail me offlist let me know and I'll try to have it added to the list in the next round of updates (note: this is not my website the list is posted on). For the players names on this list who don't have links--if you can provide a link to them, please do.

http://www.harptabs.com/players.php

-marc molino