Re: [Harp-L] Meteor harp amp

Thanks Boogie. I appreciate the nice words and I'm glad your diggin it. Just don't start leaving Stella at home. She'll get jealous.

Scooter

P.S.... to correct the link in Boogies post. It would be www.meteoramps.com for the site or meteoramps@xxxxxxxxxxx for email.

I have SN 001 Mini-Meteor built by Scott Berberian and have seven gigs on it in the 2 weeks I have had it. It has different sounds with each tube configuration and they all sound great with all the mics I have at my disposal -545, 58, CM, CR and all. I guess it never met a mic it didn't like. It is built and sold as a small amp, but it plays plenty loud with 6L6's. I thought I had overmatched it at the last gig, but it man-upped to the task just perfectly. If you are in the market for an amp of any size, you owe it to yourself as a harp player to go to any length you have to in order to get acquainted with the Meteor line of amps. Start with www.meteoramps@xxxxxxxxxxx where you can get all the information you need from Scott. He is good people and knows what he is doing with a harp amp. Save yourself time, effort and money by just going with a Meteor. To all you guys with Mini-Meteors on order, you made a great decision - it is off the chain good.
Boogie