[Harp-L] Red Archibald and the Internationals.

Hi Folks.

I've been trying to track down a copy of 'Red Archibald and the
Internationals--West Coast Soul Stew'.  Seems like it's rarer than hen's  teeth.  Anybody
on the list know were i can score a copy, or indeed if you  have a spare sell
or trade it to me.   I've tried all the usual  outlets.   btw i'm based in
Scotland if that makes any  odds.   Feel free to give me a shout on or off list.

          Al.