Re: [Harp-L] Re: Never Call Out Stevie Wonder at a Blues Jam

When I go to blues jams and they ask me what  I want to play I just say
"something kind of funky in C or whatever key I want  to use that night, or I say
something slow and sultry in E.........etc. Never  fails to make the guitar
player smile and I like the challenge of not knowing  what is coming.
     Randy
   BiscuitBoy Blues

In a message dated 5/30/2007 7:50:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,