Re: [Harp-L] Re: future harmonicas and all that

By definition, from a subjective point of view, anything is arguable.

On May 29, 2007, at 3:55 PM, Haka Harri wrote:

I still agree with you, as I said, meaning I disagree with my friend. But I also can see the reasoning behind the point that the blues was invented more than 47 years ago. From a subjective point of view it is arguable that all of the essential stuff was recorded before 1960.