Re: [Harp-L] harp: past present future

Excuse me there Jimmy for  I have been livin' under a rock, but what song by
Skynard did Popper and  Metallica do? I just have to hear that, esp. if you
say it's a good cover. And  me??? I wanna guest star with Gwen
Steffani...............I'd rip it up on  "Holla Back Girl"
        Randy

In a message dated 5/28/2007 4:35:42 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,