Re: [Harp-L] Re: Superstars in pop/rock music / Lynwood Slim

It's all a matter of what you've conditioned yourself to accept into your reality.  Music has rules for listening and most of the time if you don't like the music then you don't understand it. Furthermore not everybody is able to interpret highly complex sheets of sonic information ie; jazz, prog rock, classical hindi, bulgarian etc.... just because a person's brain can't process incredible amounts of information doesn't mean he/she is dimwitted.

There's no problem with only liking "simple" or less sonically saturated music, in a way it's very eastern and most people find peace eating only vanilla ice cream.