Re: [Harp-L] Re: Superstars in pop/rock music / Lynwood Slim

And maybe I should definitely mention that the Jay Terrien, Pat Mastelotto, Chris Michalek, Frez, JMorales2 jam was an extremely exciting demonstration of masterful harp playing and shows how the extended techniques of contemporary diatonic playing and approach make it applicable in numerous forms probably never before considered. Wow! Great playing and exploration, CM

Reggie "Rich" Tobago
"Never too old to find yet one more persons talents and accomplishments to envy"