[Harp-L] Re: Superstars in pop/rock music / Lynwood Slim

Letâs see, would I rather go see and listen to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-3ZjDPTJgQ&mode=related&search=

or would I rather go see and listen to this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lcwHg8-Yo8

Actually ..... when it comes right down to it, I'd rather go see and listen to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17-T4safxfU

Or this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8hS7cM-WSs&NR=1

Guess I'm not very creative. One is not better or more advanced. Just different. Just Âmy opinion.

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
Andy Vincent