Re: [Harp-L] John Hammond, Jr.

John Paul Hammond (born _November 13_
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_13) , _1942_ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1942) ), also known as "John
Hammond  Jr." is a _blues_ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blues)   singer and
_guitarist_ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guitar) . He is the son of famed  music
producer and talent scout _John H. Hammond_
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_H._Hammond) .
More at : _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_P._Hammond_
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_P._Hammond)
In a message dated 5/28/2007 4:05:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rlshafer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Today I  was listening to Pete Seeger's album, WAIST DEEP IN THE BIG MUDDY
AND OTHER  LOVE SONGS (1967).  Pete credits John Hammond, Jr., ..."for the
harmonica.  He strolled by the studio and we snagged him."

I'm  glad to see the credit, but I have no idea who John Hammond Jr. is.
Anyone know more about this harper?   Thanks.

Ric