[Harp-L] Schunk Contest harmonica

I picked up a Schunk Contest harmonica recently. It's about the size of a standard Marine Band 10 hole. It has the nubers 1 through 10 on top along with the key signature stamped within a circle on top. A440 and Contest also across the top. Mickey mouse ear cover tabs and again Contest and A440 on the bottom with Germany and Schunk in small print along one end. I'm curious as to whether anyone has any additional information about this harmonica and or a way to date it. Thanks, fjm