Re: [Harp-L] Re: Seydel Super Low Harps

Jim... Have you changed the way you store your harps ?
Have you noticed a difference ?

I've had my Seydel Low Low F for over a year now,
as well as a Low G, Low A, Low C, and I have not
had any problems with the the reeds settling (gaps
changing).

They sit upright (holes on top) in my Fender harpcase.
I'm interested in getting a Hetrick harp case, where
the harps are stored vertically, mainly because I can
put more harps in it (wish they had a case to hold 60
diatonic harps!).

So I can only agree with what Seydel, Rupert Oysler,
and Jimi Lee have also told me.  I really do not care
to prove them wrong.  If it works, I'm all for it;
besides, that's the way I store my harmonicas anyways.

I believe the key element here is 'time' (beside the
'weight' factor).  Most harmonicas are in a state of
rest for long periods of time (mine are!).

Ken H in OH