Re: [Harp-L] Jim Fitting and Treat Her Right

Also see: sessionamericana.com

In a message dated 5/27/2007 11:53:46 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I own  the first Coots CD and it's amazing. I wish I had an easy way of
getting  hold of the following releases...

Oh well, one day I'll go to Boston  and I'll see them live !

Ben