From: "Donnie MorTone" <harp_boy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Lynwood Slim
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 15:45:56 -1000

From: "Eric Garcia" <ericgar85@xxxxxxxxxxx>

... my comment about lynwood was not personal towards him or any of his fans.. i heard a simple regurgitation of harmonica licks, (as many do) and agreed with a previous comment on this subject.
..there is a difference.

heres what you did say:

it doesn't matter how many tours i've been on. i don't profess myself to be a great player and that's not where i'm comin from. .... a lot of talentless assholes have toured all over the world and that doesn't make them any better than the shit i spew...

you basically poured salt on an open wound...

but you do have the right to your opinion...

sometimes what a person might mean, or where he's
coming from, doesn't always read well in print.

I've known Richard for over 20 years...
and personally find your form of expression offensive.

Even if that may not be where you say you are coming from...

The art of expression can turn into an ugly stick...
and I'm not much better at it sometimes...

~Donnie~