[Harp-L] Zen and the art of musicianship

Hi all,

I was married to a Japanese woman for almost half my
life {1?m 50}. For many years we spent Meditating and
studding eastern spirituality.  So many experiences,
some I feel uncomfortable talking about to the full
harp-l group.

But the essence of what I would like to share is; our
job as musicians is more then blowing an awesome solo.
We can do so much more. Our minds and bodies are like
a crystal, uncertainty, anger and ego all cloud this
crystal and misdirect the light of the spiritual world
that is hear for everyone to tap into, we were taught
to meditate before we perform to clear out the day to
day struggles we all deal with.

We are here to heal!