[Harp-L] re: minimum blues band

What's the minimum? Certainly some of the old guys like Lightning Hopkins were a band unto themselves.

What do you want? A horn section, the backup singers (in gold lame mini skirts and white go go boots) a pianist, organist, bass, percussionist, two drummers, lead singer, three guitarists, a harp player, and an MC.

I need guitar bass and drums. The interaction between the bass and the drums is the foundation and the mortar that fills in the holes on my playing. When they're in sync and grooving I can lay way back and still sound good.

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.soundclick.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals.htm