Re: [Harp-L] Lynwood Slim

I remember once  when another harp player at a gig told me I was just copying
Magic Dick. I  said REALLY, you could tell? COOOOL. I had a way of doing some
of Wammer Jammer  on All My Rowdy Friends and he caught what I was doing. I
think maybe all the  notes have been written and all anybody really does is
rearrange them to suit  his fancy no matter what the instrument being played.
It's all in what suits  your fancy that makes it compelling or not. Emulation is
the finest form of  flatterey.
      Randy

In a message dated 5/26/2007 12:45:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,