Re: [Harp-L] Lynwood Slim

well were both MN boys and I've heard him and played with him several times.

Maybe I don't hear blues the way most of you do...to me he sounded average to above average in a kim wilson kinda way.  Good player but not so creative but then again there are very few harmonica players that I find to be creative.