[Harp-L] Butterfield overdraw

DSL just became available on my rural Vermont hilltop, and the Internet is a different and better place now. I have been making up for lost time, checking out videos and streaming audio. One of the first places I checked out was Wolfgang's Vault:

http://concerts.wolfgangsvault.com/

It's an almost unbelievable resource. The vault contains a great set by the Paul Butterfield Blues Band recorded live at the Fillmore in 1966:

http://concerts.wolfgangsvault.com/ConcertDetail.aspx?id=121|9944

You have to register to listen to it, but registration is free.

The fourth song of the set is "Help Me" in F. Butterfield plays it in cross harp on a Bb harp. The very last note of the song is a somewhat flat and squeally but sustained overdraw on hole 8. He didn't mean to do it; Butterfield can be heard off mic going "Awww!"

A curious occurrence, but to my ear it's unmistakable.

George