[Harp-L] Re:Blue Ringer Mic

I'm playing with the orchestra for a concert on June 3rd.  The music is
Gaither Homecoming (southern gospel) music.  There is about 10 songs and
I'll be featured on about 5 of them.  The sound tech purchased a mic
specifically for me.  It is a Blue Ringer Mic.  I have a Shure Green Bullet
of my own, but want to play into the mic as opposed to holding it.  I have
very little experience with mics other than my G.B.
Does anyone have any suggestions for this type mic?  I don't think at this
point I will have much say about changing.  I will be practicing with it
this Saturday.
Any imput would be appreciated.

Cathy Storey