Re: Re: [Harp-L] changing email addresses for Harp-L posts

Special20 <special20harp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> For what it's worth, I've found that Google's Gmail works great with
> Harp-L.  It groups by conversation instead of plastering all the emails in
> your inbox.  You can view one thread at a time  (as long as the subject line
> remains basically the same.)

if they're doing it right, which i expect they are, they're not using subject
lines but the "Message-ID" field to group threads.  so as long as everybody's
mailers play nice, it'll get it right.

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

nobody can do everything, but everybody can do something.
do something.