[Harp-L] Sound on stage and cutting through loud jams/bands (BOSE tower PA)

Iceman  sez:

  Not only everywhere in the room, but everywhere on stage. I sat in with
few local loud blues bands. Not only did I not have the harmonica put
in the
monitors, but even the drummer commented that my harmonica sound was
very easy
to hear from his vantage point.

I also did not have to compete with loud guitars by pushing my sound
louder,
either through electronics or physically. Literally, I could relax and
play
easy. Most fun.

The Iceman

  Brian sez: