[Harp-L] Amp to run with effects?

Here's the deal...I've had a lot of throat problems
over the last year.  This has impacted both my work
and singing.  So, I decided to add another vocalist to
my band.  She's absolutely fantastic!  That being
said, I have a whole new world of harp to learn.  I am
not used to playing rhythm parts!

We've rehearsed as a band and in coming up with
harmonica parts, the band has dug my use of a leslie
effect.  At fist I didn't like it, but the other four
did so I'll give it a whirl.

At any rate, I'd rather not run effects through my
main stage rig.  I would like a small amp to run
effects into separately and then A/B.  I was thinking
of maybe even using a keyboard or bass amp.  Does
anybody have any suggestions?

My main amp is the harpgear.com Double Trouble, and I
have a Bassman Ltd.  If it was similar in volume to
the DT, that be perfect!

Mike Fugazzi
http://www.myspace.com/mikefugazzi
http://www.niterail.com

"Music should be healing; music should uplift the soul; music should inspire. There is no better way of getting closer to God, of rising higher towards the spirit, of attaining spiritual perfection than music, if only it is rightly understood."
-Hazrat Inayat Khan

      ____________________________________________________________________________________Shape Yahoo! in your own image.  Join our Network Research Panel today!   http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7