[Harp-L] Spirit and playing

Below, is  expression I connect to, thanks!
  BB

  Rainbow Jimmy said:

"I need to be well rested, physically fit, and in good spirits to play
well. Anger, anxiety, sadness, all those things get in the way.
Perhaps because I'm an amateur without formal training I see music as
a connection, a stream of energy, where sometimes if God is feeling
nice, I can tap into it and just let that music pour out of the harp.
It's rare that that happens and it doesn't happen at all if I'm
distracted by emotions.

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.soundclick.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals.htm";