[Harp-L] Spoiled

Okay, so like I broke down and ordered a couple of
these premium custom harps (a G and a C) from Joe
Spiers and they arrived a week or so ago...

...and I've been playing them like ~obsesively~
ever since and I really ~REALLY~ like them alot, I
mean a ~LOT~, and they play like a phreakin'
~cream-dream~ and I don't have to fight for my
overbends at ~ALL~ and they project like crazy and
are perfectly tuned for my style play and look
really, ~REALLY~ cool with those gorgeous
rounded-tine oak combs and all bulgy, and the reeds
just ~sing~ and they just seem to ~pull~ the music
right out of me in continuous flow, and those
difficult scale excercises that I learned from
Jason R are about mastered now, right up and down
the ~whole~ harp, at speed, including the OBs, and
I'm feeling all creative and precise and like I
could play ~anything~, even those crazy jazz
changes Chris M. was trying to show me... and
then... and then...
...and then this moring I pulled out my old harps,
the ones I spent ~hours~ setting myself up for
OBs... and I tried to play on them... and they were
sorta ~okay~, ya know... but they weren't ~nearly~
as easy to bend, or as easy to OB, or as godawful
~fast~... or as ~cool~ looking... and I... and I...
I...

...well, I'm afraid I'm quite spoiled by these
awesome harps.

Thanks, Joe, for building such fantastic harps. I
wish I could order a full set from you today,
'cause I would... They're completely worth it to
me.

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.

P.S. The door is open, Mojo... time to take the
next step...

____________________________________________________________________________________Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.