Re: [Harp-L] Last day of classes for seniors

These kids were great, and were in a minor mood. I spent most of the morning
in 3rd position, actually.  Even the one major jam we did had this sweet
little minor walk down from the 5 ("Hey, Mr. Taylor, check out this thing
Steve Schmidt taught me last night"). Too much fun. I think the students
liked it too....

- Blake