[Harp-L] Great Butterfiled at Monterrey

This is a gem: I beleive this is 1967 and Butterfiled's harp and vocals show a great maturity. This appears to be a transition bandElvin Bishop -Guitar (Mike Bloomfield has left the band) Mark Naftalin piano. I believe its Jerome Arnold on Bass and BillyDavenport on drums. The horn section is either Buddy Johnson or Steve Madio Trumphet, Gene Dinwiddle on Tenor Sax and a very youngDavis Sandbourn on Alto Saxophonehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz894rRsqxA

E-mail message checked by PC Tools Spyware Doctor (5.0.0.184)
Database version: 5.07320
http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/