To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 9:57 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Seydel 1847 ( was U-block)

After letting my Seydel in A sit for awhile... I took it apart yesterday and tried to smooth the draw reed plate edge with some fine steel wool. It made it better, but it's stilll not a harp I will use much. Don't get me wrong, it's a good harp. While I had it apart, I opened the gaps on the blow reeds 2-3-4 and that made it play much better for me.