[Harp-L] What to do prior to a Gindick jamcamp in Portland on Wed 23rd and Thurs 24th of May

Gidday,

I am off to the Jon Gindick Jam Camp on the weekend of 25-27th May and was wondering if anyone can suggest where I might see some great blues, either in Portland on the Wednesday or Thursday night, or in LAX on the Wednesday night only. I fly into LAX on Wednesday morning and can either make my way straight to Portland, or hang around in LAX if someone can tempt me with a gig worth overnighting for. Have scroured the net, but thought you harp blokes might be able to point me in the right direction. There is another Aussie heading up to Portland too. If its you and you read this, drop me a line if you are interested.
Reg
Tony Renshaw
Sydney Australia