Re: [Harp-L] Bo Diddley hospitalized

Bo Diddley was hospitalized after  having a stroke at a gig in western Iowa.
He's in guarded condition at a  hospital in Omaha Neb. He went down with the
stroke after the gig during  which it is reported that he was acting
disoriented. Say a little prayer if  you are so inclined. I sure played harp to some of
his stuff back in the day. He  was one of the guys I would listen to that
didn't have much harp in it so I  could do my own parts.
          Randy