RE: [Harp-L] Does Stevie Wonder tongue block?

MP writes

"This has been bothering me for a while... does Stevie Wonder tongue
block?

I say no.

Butterfield didn't either.

Good music validates all techniques.

Michael P."

 Mike P. makes a very wise statement, Often such truth is missed in our
quest to be seen as the best by our peers.

Chris O'Sullivan

Merrill Lynch

GPC Operational Stability Team/SWAT

CAI / IPSS

Phone  609-274-5917

Pager  888 - 208 - 3031

 If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this e-mail. http://www.ml.com/email_terms/