Re: [Harp-L] re: Zen Harmonica

I admit to wearing spandex in the mid-80's also. No pictures survive. I have seen to their destruction. Of course, I was only a guitar player back then. Long before I picked up a harmonica.

Tom

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Laughlin" <rlaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <BiscuitBoy714@xxxxxxx>; <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 8:32 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] re: Zen Harmonica

Whatever floats yer boat, I always say,,

Well,,maybe not always,,

Sorry if I sounded pompous. It's just that I am, some of the time,,pompous,
that is.

Spandex,,,sheesh,,

Where's your dignity, man,,

Bob Laughlin,
President and Chief Financial Officer,
Dignified Old Harp Players, Esq. (DOHPE)

p.s.,,all former and current members,,don't get behind on those dues
payments.

----- Original Message ----- From: <BiscuitBoy714@xxxxxxx>