[Harp-L] Seydel 1847

Hi All,

I tried one yesterday. I might have had too high
expectations after reading the comments on the list.
THe one I tried was loud, but not more loud than any
other loud harmonica. In a word not outstandingly
loud, like my XB40.
It was not more airtight than any other high quality
harp. It was recognisably less airtight than my custom
hamonica (okay, just a remark).
I did not feel that stainless reeds made a
recognisable difference. If nobody told me it was SS,
I would have probably not recognised.
Overblows 1-4-5-6 worked well. Overdraws did not work
at all.
The harp looks very nice. And it is very good. I just
thought it would make a world of difference which was
probably stupid.
I am however wondering about lifetime. I think this
will be the only thing that makes the price really
worth.

Zombor

____________________________________________________________________________________Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.