[Harp-L] Seydel 1847 inquiry

In a message dated 5/14/2007 11:48:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, tim  writes:
My 1847 overblows beautifully.

Tim, can u pls tell me  what key harp u have and if are implying that it OB'd
beautifully  before u tweaked it?
   Compared to my own harps that I'm used to, I have a bit of a  problem
getting the 4 hole OB.  It's harder activate and to activate  without a squeal.
I know i need more practice on them (I've  only been trying for years, ha) but
wonder how much of the problem is  me.
  Btw, the harps i got from u when u were in biz enable me  to achieve the
OB's easier than my 1847, without me even having  to specify that it be an OB
harp.  thanks.
ron